Running Information Forums

Full Version: Perdita Felicien for HTFG Day in Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ottawa - Athletics Canada is excited to announce that Perdita Felicien, Canada's most decorated hurdler will take part in the 2013 edition of Hershey's Track and Field Games Day in Canada (HTFG Day in Canada). The two-time world champion will attend the Central Hershey's Track and Field Meet in Carman, Man., at Carman Collegiate.

HTFG Day in Canada is a national celebration of athletics grassroots programming aimed at increasing awareness by having fun. HTFG Day in Canada 2013 is set for May 24; however the celebration will encompass all HTFG events taking place in the month of May. It's easy to participate; all you have to do is visit the program website and fill out the quick and easy form.

The 100-metre hurdles Canadian record holder and ten time national champion is excited to take part in HTFG Day in Canada, "This is going to be a great event and I'm very excited to be a part of it because young athletes really inspire me. As a veteran in track and field it's important for me to interact with them, they need all the encouragement and support they can get so they can continue to enjoy the sport."

All participants in the Central Hershey's Track and Field Meet at Carman Collegiate will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the two-time Olympian.

HTFG events are easy to host, everything you need to get started is at hersheyTFG.athletics.ca. All events registered by April 21 will be entered into random draws to win prize packs including competition bibs, event t-shirts and a $1,000 grant.