Running Information Forums
coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - Printable Version

+- Running Information Forums (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Training Zone (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-The-Training-Zone)
+--- Forum: 10K Training Feedback (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-10K-Training-Feedback)
+--- Thread: coming off base phase/when to up the pace. (/Thread-coming-off-base-phase-when-to-up-the-pace)

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 11-10-2015

Hi Ed,
After a disapointing week managed a 17.35 5k was a struggle but managed to hang on to it.Thinking the training is working regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 21-10-2015

Hi Ed,
Just a quick up date struggling to follow the program at present feeling very tired and running when i can.
Should be finished next week so will be able to get going and line myself up for my race 29th november.
Only quality session i have done since last week is 30 mins at 16k per hour Tempo run really.
The rest has been very easy runs and rest days.
All for now jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 22-10-2015

should soon be over and hopefully you begin to feel better once back on terra firma

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 22-10-2015

Thanks Ed will look to go on the 3 week sub 35 10k program tuesday leaving for land today regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 28-10-2015

how things going Jon?

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 30-10-2015

Hi Ed,
going really quite well at the moment thank you however got to go back to work for two to three weeks so running just as I feel at the moment nice easy runs through the woods and just enjoying it Will plan to get on the program after I have done this short job as the stop starting is a bit annoying so just keeping it simple for now odd fartlek session going in etc. but planning December January a lots of races and no disruptions to look forward to. Regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 03-11-2015

thought I replied to this, how are things currently, able to train?

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 04-11-2015

Hi Ed,
Able to train no problem at all.I leave some time this weekend for a short job.
After not getting selected to run in dublin finding it very difficult to get focused.
Actually questioned myself if i want to carry on or not!
So as it stands i am just running nice and easy until the work is done and hopefully regain my mojo!
Think i will feel better when ive finished work and can put a solid 3 to 4 month of training in.
All for now regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 07-11-2015

Hi Ed,
That's me away for about 3 weeks ran 75 mins easy today and look to do my 5x2k in singapore on a nice track which will be a treat.Will race december when i am back all for now jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 08-11-2015

home for Xmas, that will be good

onwards

TheEd