Running Information Forums
Quiquesubway 10k Training - Printable Version

+- Running Information Forums (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Training Zone (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-The-Training-Zone)
+--- Forum: 10K Training Feedback (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-10K-Training-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Quiquesubway 10k Training (/Thread-Quiquesubway-10k-Training)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 06-05-2009

Hey! i got "permission" from my wife to run a 5K next Saturday...weee!!!:jester:

Quiquesubway 10k Training - TheEd - 06-05-2009

please let us know how the hamstring and feet are doing

Thanks

TheEd

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 07-05-2009

hamstring's good and the foot too! Tomorrow i'm doing the fartleks. Will let you know how it goes and how i feel afterwards. Thanks

Quiquesubway 10k Training - TheEd - 07-05-2009

good news

:great:

TheEd

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 07-05-2009

did the fartleks at the track since the trail was wet from last night's rains. Hamstring's good, but my left foot's arch is feeling tight and it's climbing up. I had relaphen not voltaren yesterday; will get voltaren today and try putting some ice. This is something similar to an old injury i had before. If it persists, i will not run on Saturday.

Quiquesubway 10k Training - TheEd - 07-05-2009

try to get this sorted before it becomes a long-term niggle

Cheers

TheEd

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 09-05-2009

I'm feeling ok and I'm planning on racing tomorrow. Will let you know before the race if i change my mind.

Btw, you asked me about my weight... and i'm frustrated since i haven't loose any pounds. Do you, by any chance, know about dieting?

Thanks!

Quiquesubway 10k Training - TheEd - 09-05-2009

with consistent training your weight should come down naturally, if this is not happening then you simply eating too much of the wrong foods and need analyse how much and what you are eating?

this does not fall into the category of dieting but more correct nutritional intake

Hope that helps

TheEd

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 11-05-2009

Yeah, and i might consider visiting a nutritionist i used back in 2006-07.
Anyways, i don't have pain and yes, i ran the 5K yesterday @ 19:51

I'm happy with the time considering how hot and humid it was, and that their were some hills... i wish i would have done better
We are still 1.5 months away from the main event so we still have time.

I didn't run today and may not be able to run tomorrow since i'll be opening at 6am and returning back from work after 6pm... if i have strenghts, i'll go for a 30 min easy run.

Hope you had a nice week end!

Quiquesubway 10k Training - Quiquesubway - 12-05-2009

Hi! just got off work...15hrs straight
Will go for 1hr tomorrow, 30 min easy run the next day and on Thursday the 2000's. Btw, next Saturday a group of 28 runners will run around PR in 29hrs; each runner must do 10 miles at an 7:50-8:00 pace, and I'm one of them! Pretty cool, ah?!?:great: