Running Information Forums
coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - Printable Version

+- Running Information Forums (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Training Zone (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-The-Training-Zone)
+--- Forum: 10K Training Feedback (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-10K-Training-Feedback)
+--- Thread: coming off base phase/when to up the pace. (/Thread-coming-off-base-phase-when-to-up-the-pace)

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 26-11-2014

good luck for the event Jon

may you come through it unscathed and positive

enjoy

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 27-11-2014

Thanks ED,
next week will be a down week anyway just to recoup and enjoy life a bit hopefully the pain in the bum will stay away. Think its sitting down that has caused it so best I stand up and run! Will let you know how it goes not under any pressure with myself just get a bench mark and circle the positives regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 30-11-2014

Hi ED,
Nice race today hilly course that made me work hard.The race went very well no looking back just a faster leaner jon.The training is working well i am a bit stiff but not hurt.Thinking i will have an easy week of running this week and then back on cycle nothing needs changing the results are coming thanks again and regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 30-11-2014

nice going Jon .. I see a podium finish again .. congrats

you sound as though you have it under control

good stuff

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 30-11-2014

Thanks again ED,
So nice easy week next week and back on cycle.I would say that i have woke up to the rule of not drumming myself.Think that was a by product of frustration wanting more when the body is not ready for live and learn as they say.regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 02-12-2014

Hi ED,
just to say I am away to work for 3 to 4 weeks now so its all treadmill training from now on. This week I thought would be good to have a very easy week rest and easy runs followed by two weeks on base and on to cycle to line me up to race 11th of January a trail race. Hope all is well with you regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 03-12-2014

good luck with the travel

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 13-12-2014

Hi ED,
just a few lines to say i things are good doing a short build up and will plan a time trial next weekend to see where i am at.Everything going well no stress or hassle just nice enjoyable running.regards jon.

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - TheEd - 13-12-2014

this is good to hear Jon .. enjoy the relaxed running aspect

Big Grin

have a decent weekend

TheEd

coming off base phase/when to up the pace. - JonathanWardley - 16-12-2014

Thanks ED,
think my form is good will do a time trial after the build up and see where i am at otherwise enjoying the easy runs regards jon.