Running Information Forums
Is it twenty ten already? - Printable Version

+- Running Information Forums (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Country and General Discussion (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-Country-and-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Canada (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-Canada)
+---- Forum: Dylan Wykes (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-Dylan-Wykes)
+---- Thread: Is it twenty ten already? (/Thread-Is-it-twenty-ten-already)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 04-05-2010

I was hoping to be able to post an update with some good news/results after Saturday’s Payton Jordan Cardinal Invite, and I can. Unfortunately for me I did not produce the good results (I did not finish in my second attempt at a good 10,000m this year) However, fellow Canadian Simon Bairu (and his Oregon [...]

Full Dylan Wykes news ...

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 20-06-2010

I ran 5,000m on the track yesterday. This was only my 2nd 5,000m on the track since November 2005 (the other being in February 2009 at the Dome in Ottawa). Come to think of it this was only the 6th 5,000m track race of my life!Anyways, I ended up winning the race in 14:04. The [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 01-07-2010

….acupuncture needles that is! Especially when they are hooked up to some electrical pulse by Dr. Gregory Lehman! Greg and those needles (and Kurtis Marlow and John Carson) have helped keep my lower leg injury at bay for the time being. So, I am happy to report that I am back on track (literally and [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 27-07-2010

I dreamt that I spilt some water on my computer in the middle of the night. I got up and sort of tried to dry it off, but didn’t really seem too bothered about things. Turns out this really wasn’t a dream, it was in reality me destroying my beloved macbook. The only reason this [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 19-08-2010

I wrapped up my track season on July 30th at the National Track & Field Champs. I had a good race over 5,000m, but a really poor showing in the piss test following. 14min03secs for 12.5laps of the track and 2hrs40mins for 90mL of urine! This happens to me every year, and don’t get me [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 15-09-2010

I think it’s time to ramp up the blog updates (I think I’ve said that before!).The weather has turned here quickly, but I love the crispness of the fall air, and I love when the ragweed dies, and I love when the Carnies come to town for the Fall Fair!I’m now back in the full [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - TheEd - 04-10-2010

Day 1 -Kingston to Arlingotn Heights, IL (702miles)Day 2 - Arlington Heights, to Madison, WI to Wall, SD (843miles)Day 3 - Wall, SD to Moses Lake, WA (1,011miles)Day4 - Moses Lake, WA to Seattle, WA to Vancouver, WA (311miles)Total = 2867miles!I drove from Kingston to Vancouver this week. I didn’t really take the time to stop [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 18-10-2010

……around the Toronto Zoo. I raced in the Zoo Run/National 10k Road Champs yesterday. I ended up 3rd behind Kip Kangogo from Lethbridge, AB and the Destroyer who hails from Guelph, ON and the Fast Stream T&F club. I knew this one was going to be a really tough go for me. First off it [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 01-11-2010

…rediscovering the Dragonslayer album by Sunset Rubdown while I’ve been driving all over Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. They like to do construction here, which is good ’cause it gives me time to listen to music and clean the interior of the car while stuck in traffic. But the problem is there doesn’t seem to [...]

Is it twenty ten already? - DylanW - 10-11-2010

Not a lot to report this week……a few of us got together after our workout on Sunday to watch the NYC marathon (thanks to Rich’s PVR). It certainly wasn’t thanks to me, as I still haven’t plugged in the TV in the apartment here. Anyways, there was a lot of ‘hype’ about the race in [...]