Running Information Forums
Sub 45 minute 10 km R - Printable Version

+- Running Information Forums (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Training Zone (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-The-Training-Zone)
+--- Forum: 10K Training Feedback (https://www.time-to-run.com/forums/Forum-10K-Training-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Sub 45 minute 10 km R (/Thread-Sub-45-minute-10-km-R)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - TheEd - 06-02-2015

good stuff Roee, things will get better

nice to hear you enjoyed it

OK, in prep for the 21k, you can increase the long run of Day 5 more, depending on what distance you have been covering

over to you

and have a great weekend

TheEd

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - Roee - 07-02-2015

Hello TheEd,

I did 19.3 km, in day 5, in this session. how many km you recommend me to do?

except day 5, is there something else?

enjoy your weekend,
Roee.

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - Roee - 10-04-2015

Hello TheEd,

Long time no see!

I did the half marathon on the 27/2, the time was 1:57:19....not that bad considering the fact I was not practise to get a good result and just do it for fun.

Anyway, I like to run 10 km's and to focus on it.

I am looking for a race, so I will prepare myself, according to the program.

Enjoy your weekend,

Regards,

Roee.

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - TheEd - 10-04-2015

nice going, post on the forums as to how things are going so you can get feedback

regards

TheEd

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - Roee - 30-03-2017

Hello TheEd,

how are you doing?

I have returned back into the run field I have had some 21 k races recently, and I wonder if you can help me to improve my achievments at 21 k (if you have any programme like those for 10 k's) and I would like to go on a full marathon on january 19, so I also looking for a safe programme to build myself as well and to be ready for that.

regards,

Roee.

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - TheEd - 30-03-2017

Hi Roee .. welcome back

you are able to use the 10k programs as a foundation towards a half marathon run quite easily, simply increase your long run to a minimum of 18km, and that will cover you in the half

and we do have a marathon program that follows on from the 10k for those who are disciplined enough to train consistently on the program

how does that sound Smile

TheEd

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - Roee - 24-04-2017

Hello TheEd,

About the halfmarathon it sounds great....the programmes of the 10 k are tough ones......and the improvments are coming soon. even that I don't want to do it intensively because I would like to remain safe and affraid to get injured.

about the marathon, I wrote that I am going on january 19 instead of january 18....when I should start my training to make myself ready for it? I will be happy to get any progrrame for the marathon.

Thanks,
Roee.

Sub 45 minute 10 km R - TheEd - 25-04-2017

R, our 10k programs with an increase in the long run and then switching to marathon training with 6 weeks to go, is what we advise

hope this meets your requirements

TheEd